When you search something on the internet, the search engine used gives you results based on your search. These results displayed in front of you are ranked, based on their relevance to your search.
For any website owner, this ranking is crucial. The higher you rank, the more viewers you are likely to get for your content. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is a process used to make sure you fall in this highly ranked category.
One way of making sure SEO (to get a higher ranking) is a massive success for you is to include videos to your agenda. Why videos? It is because videos have become such a form of content that can easily attract people. Hence, video marketing is a wise choice for any smart business owner. This form of SEO greatly boosts your rankings.
Based on your search and the on-screen elements related to it, search engines like Google will present you with multiple results with the help of their advanced algorithms. Also, search results offered to searchers are also presented depending on the items circumambient to the video itself.
How Do Videos Help In SEO Ranking For A Business?
As mentioned before, the higher your rank, the more visible you will be to people, especially customers. And if you want your business to grow and gain recognition, you have to make sure you become one of the first to pop up in their target searches. Here is how videos help:
- When you are in the highest ranks, you and your page will be noticed first. Hence, you will undoubtedly get an impressive number of clicks. But when you add videos to the mix, the percentage of organic traffic you receive increases by 157%. In simple words, the click-through rate grows.
- Users find videos appealing. So, when a video is attached to your page, most people are likely to stay on that page for nearly double the time of a page which does not contain a video.
- You can also expect to see a rise in the number of backlinks from other websites. However, this will only occur if you post quality videos – the contents being pertinent and useful for the user, encouraging them to stay and make use of your services. Poor-quality videos, on the other hand, will discourage people to stay on-page.
Video SEO: How To Make It Work
Based on your search and the on-screen elements related to it, search engines like Google will present you with multiple results with the help of their advanced algorithms. Search results offered to users are also presented depending on the items circumambient to the video itself.
Search engines always take notice of videos when enlisting them in the results. And if you want to be noticed, make sure to include these search signals in your Video SEO marketing strategy:
- Total video views
- Video watch time
- Video duration based on the user’s preference
- Use of keyword phrases in titles, tags, closed captions, descriptions, categories and channel pages to bring attention to your website, page or video
- Options to like, share, comment, subscribe to increase the participation of users
There are several SEO services we offer such as video, local and normal SEO. They are designed to make your business grow and flourish.